Thursday, July 30, 2015

He cares...

Matthew 10:30 (NKJV)
30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 

On Tuesday during lunch time I went to a canteen nearby my office to eat. On my way back, a young man in a tricycle tried to get my attention, I ignored him, but he kept on, so I turned to hear what he was saying, “Madam, see your earring on the floor” he said calmly.
Photo credit: www.bumblebee.dayspring.com
I looked and there was my earring, I picked up the earring and thanked him for showing concern and trying to help in spite of me ignoring him earlier.
I believe the Lord prompted him to help me because I didn’t notice that one of my earrings had fallen off. It goes to show that the Lord really cares about the little things in our lives that we think are insignificant. The very hairs on our heard are numbered, not just counted!
God knows, God sees, God hears and God cares - Tony Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment